Monthly Tuition Fee:
- 5 days a week 9AM–2PM FULL DAY PROGRAM – $545.00 per month
- 5 days a week 9AM–3PM FULL DAY PROGRAM WITH BETWEEN CARE – $570.00 per month
Tuition Policies and Procedures:
- Half of August’s tuition is due at time of registration. The other half is due on August 6th.
- Tuition is due the 25th of each month for the upcoming month. September is due 8/25. See attached sheet.
- Tuition will be considered late if not received by the 28th of each month. A $25.00 late fee will apply.
- Payment on NSF checks must be made by cashier’s check, money order or cash. A $25.00 NSF fee will apply.
- Tuition was determined by dividing the number of school days by 10 equal payments. Payments remain the same each month.
- Credit will not be given for sick days, vacations, holidays, fall, winter and spring break.
- All enrollment fees are based on registration, not attendance.
- You will not receive a monthly billing statement; it is your responsibility to make sure payment is on time.
- There is a payment box in each classroom by the sign out book.
- The Director reserves the right to withdraw your child from the program if after 10 days payment is not received.
- Make all checks payable to Children’s Choice. Please print your child’s name in the lower left corner of the check.
- We do accept credit and debit cards. The fees are paid by Children’s Choice.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for all contracted charges or legal cost incurred in the collection of their account.
If you have any questions, about the above tuition policies and procedures, please call Phyllis Hutchinson 480-484-3208 or send an email to email@example.com.