Monthly Tuition Fees:
- 5 Afternoons/week – $210 a month for 10 months
- 4 Afternoons/week – $200 a month for 10 months
- 3 Afternoons/week – $190 a month for 10 months
- 2 Afternoons/week – $180 a month for 10 months
Early Care & S.A.F.E.
- Early Care & 5 Afternoons /week – $275 a month for 10 months
- Early Care & 4 Afternoons /week – $265 a month for 10 months
- Early Care & 3 Afternoons /week – $255 a month for 10 months
- Early Care & 2 Afternoons /week – $245 a month for 10 months
Early Care Only
- Early Care – $85 a month
Billing Procedures and Policies
- The first check is due August 7, 2013 and after that tuition is due the 25th of each month for the upcoming month. Tuition for September is due August 25th. Tuition will be considered late if not received by the 28th of each month.
- If tuition is late, a $25 late fee will be charged.
- There is a $25 fee on all returned checks. Payment on NSF checks must be made by cashier’s check, money order or cash.
- Tuition was determined by dividing the number of school days by 10 equal payments.
- Credit will not be given for sick days, vacations, holidays, fall, winter and spring break.
- All enrollment fees are based on registration, not attendance.
- Registering your child is a contract with Children’s Choice and you will be liable for the contracted cost.
- There is a payment box located in room 200.
- Make all checks payable to Children’s Choice – Sequoya. Please print your child’s name in the lower left corner of the check.
- The Director reserves the right to withdraw your child from the program if after 5 days payment is not received.
- A $50 non-refundable registration fee is required to hold your space in the program. This is due when you register.
- We accept credit and debit cards. There is a 3% processing fee. Please call the director, Phyllis Hutchinson, and make arrangements if you wish to pay with your credit card.
- There is a 10% discount for siblings in the program. The discount does not apply to early care only.
- Fees are subject to change without notice.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for all contracted charges, or legal costs incurred in the collections of their account.
If you have any questions about the above tuition policies, please call Phyllis Hutchinson at 480-484-3208.